Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Listening Library

I discovered that I can download audio books from my local library. I have been a subscriber to audible.com for awhile, and I love the quality of their readers. I am currently listening to the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters. The narrator is very good. She does many different voices for the different characters. I found the 4th and 5th audio books, with the narrator I like, at the local library. It was free to check them out. I downloaded them to my computer successfully. I am half way through the 4th book, and I am enjoying it very much. However, I have not been able to load it onto my MP3 player. This is frustrating. I’m not sure what to do. I have tried many things, but I have not managed to transfer it. I am beginning to wonder if the software that allows the audible.com books to load, is also preventing the public library’s book access.

No comments: