Friday, October 22, 2010

Remembering My Brother

Today my brother, Rick, would have been 59 years old. I always remember him on his birthday. I remember him as a youth and young father. He was tall and had an impish sense of humor. I think Jordan looks like Rick. I think Rick would have been a fun uncle. That is how I think of Isaac; he is a fun uncle.
                                                                                                                                      
I think Rick had undiagnosed AD/HD. His handwriting was difficult to read. He had difficulty completing and turning in homework in high school. He was an auditory learner when it was a subject he was interested in. He could sit in a classroom and do well on the tests when he had not done the homework. I think school was hard for him.

I will always remember my brother as a young father who was proud of his little family.



No comments: